Scope Of Warranty
Labour & Part
Other Accessories removable
Scope Of Warranty
Scope Of Warranty
I. WARRANTY LIMITATION SUBJECT:
This limited warranty is only valid in Vietnam, and not eligible for any world-wide warranty service. To the
fullest extent permitted by law, warranty service may only be performed by VinSmart or VinSmart Authorized
Service Provider (VASP).
II. WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Products covered by warranty
Manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship of the product. This warranty applies when the product is used
under normal conditions and for the purpose in which the product was designed.
2. Warranty period
- Warranty period for the new Product
VinSmart warrants the VinSmart-branded hardware product in the original packaging (“VinSmart Product”) against
defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with VinSmart's published guidelines for a
– Transceiver: EIGHTEEN (18) MONTHS.
– Built-in battery: TWELVE (12) MONTHS.
– Removable battery, earphone, charger, USB cable: SIX (6) MONTHS
from the date of original retail purchase by the end-user purchaser ("Warranty Period").
VinSmart’s published guidelines include but are not limited to information contained in technical specifications,
user manuals and service communications.
- Limited warranty for replaced components
VinSmart may request that you replace certain user-installable parts or VinSmart Products. A replacement part or
VinSmart Product, including a user-installable part that has been installed in accordance with instructions
provided by VinSmart, assumes the remaining term of the Warranty or ninety (90) days from the date of
replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you. When a VinSmart Product or part is replaced
or a refund provided, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced or refunded item becomes
If any hardware issues occur on the device within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase, customers can claim a
III. THE WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CASES:
1. VinSmart will determine whether a product is "Out of Warranty" at the company’s discretion according to the
standards listed below. Repair of "Out of Warranty" products shall be separately quoted by the VinSmart Customer
Care Center and respective service shall be provided upon service fee payment.
– Violations against warranty, including but not limited to customer induced damage, such as self-repairs,
– Invalid warranty
– Expired warranty
2. If the product serial number, IMEI number or warranty seal is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced,
altered, and/or tampered. If any accessory or external part of the product is missing.
3. Warranty does not cover natural wear & tear, usage under extreme conditions, damage due to improper care
(accident, misuse or negligence) and damage caused by acts of God such as floods, fires or earthquakes.
4. If any damage occurs in/on outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents or
scratches on the exterior cases, screens, camera lenses, buttons and other attachments.
5. General maintenance, password reset assistance, cleaning, application update/installation, product
demonstration, or any other service other than repair/replacement;
6. Deterioration of the product caused by normal wearing and tearing, including but not limited to rust or
7. Any other circumstances that are contradictory or are not in compliance with business ethics.
IV. VINSMART’S RESPONSIBILITIES
If during the Warranty Period you submit a claim to VinSmart or a VASP in accordance with this warranty, VinSmart
will, at its option:
– repair the VinSmart Product using new or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and
– replace the VinSmart Product with the same model (or with your consent a product that has similar
functionality) formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and
V. USER RESPONSIBILITIES
1. VinSmart may conduct diagnostic tests on customers‘ products to identify the causes of failures/defects.
Before returning any unit for service, customer should back up data and remove any confidential and/or personal
information from the product. VinSmart is not responsible for damage or loss of any program, data, or removable
2. Prior to contacting a VinSmart service agent, please ensure the following information is at hand:
– Model, serial number and/or IMEI number if available.
– Customer’s full address and contact information.
– Purchase order number, a copy of the customer’s original invoice/receipt.
Important: Do not open the VinSmart Product. Opening the VinSmart Product may cause damage that is not
covered by this Warranty. Only VinSmart or a VASP should perform service on this VinSmart
VI. INFORMATION OF WARRANTY SUPPORT
For warranty support, please visit and refer to the Customer Support section at the instructions section: